8/19/11

My Vacation!

Hey guys, I just got back from my super AWESOME vacation in Rockport M.A. It's really BEAUTIFUL there as always. And anyway I just wanted to tell you about it.
MONDAY
Rainy.
Lunch at the Fish Shack. YUK. Really bad service, it took like 40 minutes just to get our order taken. I wouldn't recommend it.
Ate at the Causeway Restaurant in Glouster. 5 full stars, 2 thumbs up! Delicious!
Tuesday
Cloudy.
Went on a Fenway Park tour in Boston M.A. It was great. We sat on the oldest chairs in baseball stadium history & The Green Monster!
We went all around Boston to try to find this bakery called Flour to try their "Great" cinni buns and they didn't even have them! I had been waiting 3 years to try them because on "the best thing I ever ate Bobby Flay talked about them.
Ate at the Causeway again.
Wednesday
Beautiful.
Went to the beach with my Aunts & Uncles. It was Really fun! Me and my uncles Joe and Jerry jumped waves. Exiting!
I got a REALLY bad sun burn.
We bought a pretty picture of Paris at a shop on Bear Skin Neck.
THURSDAY
Pretty.
Last afternoon there.
Went out on dangerous rocks on Bear Skin Neck, and shops.
Went to beach again.
Went Home.
That was my Vacation in Rockport!

1 comment:

Popular Posts